Lecturer in Writing, The Institute for Writing and Rhetoric, Dartmouth College, Hanover, NH, 2012-2015
- Writing 5: Expository Writing: “Transcending Borders: Migration and Identity”; “Identity and the Migration Memoir”; “Identity and the Migrant Narrative”
- Coordinated and taught the first “Writing in the Residencies” course, a pilot IWR and Office of Residential Life initiative to expand the “live-learn” student experience to first-year writing, Fall terms 2013 and 2014
Writing Tutor, Vermont Technical College, Center for Academic Success, 2012-2013. Students included first-generation college students from rural New Hampshire and Vermont
Graduate Teaching Assistant (Instructor of Record), Department of English, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC, 2010-2012, Undergraduate English Program
- International Fiction, English 282, First-Year English Program
- English 101: Critical Reading and Composition
- English 102: Rhetoric and Composition
*Please contact me if you would like my CV.
Instructor, Adult Writing Workshops – Thurber House, Columbus, OH — Creative Nonfiction & Fiction workshops – September 2015 – September 2020.
Instructor – Writing workshops in the community and onsite, Carl Sandburg Home National Historic Site, as part of the Carl Sandburg National Park Service Writer-in-Residence Program; Flat Rock, NC, April 2015
Instructor, Teen Writers Workshop – West Claremont Center for Music and the Arts, Claremont, NH, 2014